Low Profile LED High Bay
BLADE LEB 35000L/44500L
The LEB LED 35000/44500 Blade High Bay luminaire provides high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to fluorescent or HID models. The LEB LED is low profile and light weight for ease of installation. Dimming, multiple light distribution patterns and shielding options allow the luminaire to work to be customized for virtually any application. Backed with a five year limited warranty, the LEB LED 35000/44500 Blade High Bay is the perfect choice for high ceiling installations.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
LEB LED 35000/44500 Blade High Bay Features
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 1000W HID High Bay or 12 lamp T5HO fluorescent High Bay.
- Extremely low profile model available, 2.25 inches deep.
- Operating temperature -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Occupancy sensor option available.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Industrial Facilities
- Body is .080″ thick aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Utilizes advanced thermal management technology for rapid heat dissipation.
- Cord/plug option available (consult factory).
- Weight – 20.0 lbs.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Best in class Lumileds LEDs with 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Select models DLC qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl