The Emergency Light is a durable, injection molded sign for marking exit passageways. The universal mount fits most junction boxes. The Emergency luminaire has a test switch with an LED indicator.
- Remote head capable.
- Slim profile.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Sturdy construction.
- Push-to-test switch.
- Completely self contained.
- Universal mounting.
- Emergency light with two-fully adjustable 5.4 watt, glare-free lamp heads.
- Smooth thermoplastic reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution. ? 1 year warranty.
- Emergency Light
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white.
- Dual 120-277V.
- Charge rate/power ?ON? LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Maintenance-free, rechargeable, sealed lead acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery to recharge the battery in 24 hours.
- Charge rate/power on LED indicator light.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Conduit mount knockout on top of the housing and back plate.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- U.L. Listed, damp location.
- Complies with the Buy American Act.