Emergency and Exit Combo
The Exit and Emergency Combo light is a dual lamp, durable, injection molded signaling during emergency situations. The universal mount, which is included, allows for top or end installation The lettering available in red or green has a smooth thermoplastic reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Slim profile.
- Sturdy construction.
- Red or green letters available.
- Universal mounting.
- Two fully adjustable 5.4 watt, glare-free lamp heads.
- Smooth thermoplastic reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- 1 year warranty.
- Emergency and Exit Combo Light
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white.
- Easy snap-out chevron directional indicators.
- Dual 120-277V voltage.
- Charge rate/power ?ON? LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Easy-snap mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
- Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
- U.L. Listed, damp location.
- Complies with the Buy American Act.