FHB T8 4 ft. Rough Service
Fluorescent High Bay T8 (4ft) Rough Service
The FHB High Bay Rough Service model luminaire provides high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to HID models. The FHB is low profile and light weight for ease of installation. The Rough Service model comes standard with a wireguard and rugged camlock lampholders for added protection.. Optional sensors are available and located within the wireguard protected area.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Energy-efficient fluorescent F32 T8 alternative to Low Bay and High Bay lighting.
- Instant restrike.
- Uplight options.
- No color shift.
- Improved uniform illumination.
- 480 Volt option.
- Improved lumen maintenance.
- Extended lamp life.
- Sensor mounted behind wire guard.
- Hanging options include pendant, Y hangers and adjustable cable.
- Body is code gauge aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Ballast chamber hat section formed for strength and heat dissipation.
- End caps are riveted to body for strength and rigidity.
- Optics are high reflectance code gauge aluminum. No tools required for ballast access.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- Camlock lampholders.
- Occupancy sensors and emergency options
- U.L. listed damp location.