FHB T8 4 ft.
Fluorescent High Bay T8 4 ft.
The FHB High Bay luminaire provides high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to HID models. The FHB is low profile and light weight for ease of installation. Dimming, multiple light distribution patterns and shielding options allow the luminaire to work to be customized for virtually any application.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Energy-efficient fluorescent F32 T8 alternative to Low Bay and High Bay lighting.
- Instant restrike.
- Uplight options.
- Various shielding options.
- Improved uniform illumination.
- 480 Volt option.
- Improved lumen maintenance.
- Extended lamp life.
- Hanging options include pendant, Y hangers and adjustable cable.
- Body is code gauge steel or aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Ballast chamber hat section formed for strength and heat dissipation.
- End caps are riveted to body for strength and rigidity.
- Optics are high reflectance code gauge aluminum. No tools required for ballast access.
- Lens options include cam-latched and gasketed heavy duty door frame.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- Occupancy sensors and emergency options.
- U.L. listed damp location.