Fluorescent High Bay Recessed T8
The FHR High Bay luminaire provides high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to HID models for recessed ceilings. The FHR is light weight for ease of installation. Dimming, multiple light distribution patterns and shielding options allow the luminaire to be customized for any recessed ceiling application.
- Energy-efficient fluorescent T8 alternative to recessed High Bay lighting.
- Instant restrike.
- No color shift.
- Improved uniform illumination.
- 480 Volt option.
- Dimming and emergency option available.
- Improved lumen maintenance.
- Extended lamp life.
- Designed for standard recessed type G ceiling grids
- Recessed High Bay
- Specialty Manufacturing
- Body is code gauge steel painted white, aluminum available.
- End caps are riveted to body for strength and rigidity.
- Optics are high reflectance code gauge aluminum. No tools required for ballast access.
- Lens options include clear acrylic or P12 prismatic.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- Camlock lampholders
- U.L. listed damp location.