Fluorescent High Bay T8 Surface
The FHS High Bay luminaire provides high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to HID models. The FHS is low profile and light weight with a flat back for surface mount installation. Dimming, multiple light distribution patterns and shielding options allow the luminaire to be customized for virtually any application.
- Energy-efficient fluorescent T8 alternative to existing surface mount High Bay lighting.
- Instant restrike.
- No color shift.
- 480 Volt option.
- Extended lamp life.
- Improved uniform illumination.
- Dimming and emergency option available.
- Improved lumen maintenance.
- Surface Mount High Bay
- Specialty Manufacturing
- Body is code gauge steel painted white.
- End caps are riveted to body for strength and rigidity.
- Optics are high reflectance code gauge aluminum.
- No tools required for ballast access.
- Lens options available for various shielding requirements.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- Camlock lampholders.
- U.L. listed damp location.