LED Parking Garage Light
GLL is a parking garage canopy light with an aesthetically pleasing design. The impact resistant polycarbonate lens provides a glare-free, even light distribution. The high lumen output and low profile design of the GLL is ideal for parking garage applications of mounting heights 15 feet and below.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Designed for parking garage applications for mounting
heights 15 feet and below.
- Provides a smooth, even, IES Type V symmetrical light distribution.
- Low 4.5 inch profile.
- Energy efficient replacement for up to 175W HID.
- Low wattage, high efficiency, patented technology.
- 10 year limited warranty.
- Parking Garages
- Housing – die-cast aluminum.
- Finish – RoHS compliant, low VOC. TGIC polyester bronze powder coat.
- Polycarbonate prismatic lens, injection molded, UV stabilized.
- Four (4) 1/2” NPT access points for surface conduit or J-box
- Voltage – 120-277VAC input.
- Driver – 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply, factory calibrated to LED modules.
- Optional 10kV/10kA surge protection available.
- ETL listed. Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for wet locations.
- Select Models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products please visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl