LED Parking Garage Light
The GLL LED is an energy-efficient LED canopy luminaire designed for parking garage applications with mounting heights 15 ft. and below. The decorative, yet rugged construction protects internal components from the outdoor conditions. The GLL LED provides a smooth, even, IES Type V symmetrical light distribution.
- Designed for parking garage applications for mounting heights 15 feet and below.
- Provides a smooth, even, IES Type V symmetrical light distribution.
- Low 4.5 inch profile.
- Energy efficient replacement for up to 175W HID.
- Low wattage, high efficiency, patented technology.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Parking Garages
- Housing: heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum with TGIC polyester bronze powder coat finish (RoHS compliant, low VOC).
- Polycarbonate prismatic lens, injection molded, UV stabilized.
- Three (3) 1/2” NPT access points for surface conduit and one (1) 1/2” NPT hub for pendant or J-box mounting.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply, factory calibrated to LED modules.
- Dimming: 0-10V dimming driver standard.
- Driver and LED COBs are easily accessible.
- Best-In-Class LEDs: 3000K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- Supplemental 20kA surge protection option available.
- Passive infrared (PIR) photo/motion sensors options available.
- ETL listed. Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- Select Models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products please visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl