Low Profile LED High Bay
BLADE LEB 19000L/22500L
The BLADE LEB 19000L/22500L Blade High Bay luminaire provides high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to fluorescent or HID models. The LEB LED is low profile and light weight for ease of installation. Dimming, multiple light distribution patterns and shielding options allow the luminaire to work to be customized for virtually any application. Backed with a five-year limited warranty, the BLADE LEB 19000L/22500L is the perfect choice for high ceiling installations.
BLADE LEB 19000L/22500L Features
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 400W HID High Bay or 4 lamp T5HO fluorescent High Bay.
- Extremely low profile model available, 2.25 inches deep.
- Operating temperature -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Occupancy sensor option available.
- Emergency back-up option available.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Industrial Facilities
- Body is .080″ thick aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Utilizes advanced thermal management technology for rapid heat dissipation.
- Weight – 8.0 lbs.
- Voltage – 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- Driver – 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Best in class Lumileds LEDs, CRI>70
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Select models DLC qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl