LED High Bay 100W
LHB LED 100
The LHB LED 100 High Bay luminaire provides high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to fluorescent or HID models. The LHB LED 100 is low profile and light weight for ease of installation. Dimming, multiple light distribution patterns and shielding options allow the luminaire to be customized for virtually any application. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty, the it’s the perfect choice for high ceiling installations.
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 250W HID High Bay or 2 lamp T5HO fluorescent High Bay.
- Field serviceable fixture utilizing patented LED technology.
- Dimming and occupancy sensor options available.
- Flow-through thermal management.
- Controls-ready for network controls or building automation.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10-year warranty.
- Body is .080” thick aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- End caps mechanically fastened to body for strength and rigidity.
- Utilizes advanced thermal management technology for rapid heat dissipation.
- Weight – 8 lbs.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- LED modules are field replaceable via plug-in connector ensuring easy serviceability.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V or 0-10V dimming option is available.
- ETL Listed. Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl