LED High Bay 375W
LHB LED 375
The LHB LED 375 High Bay luminaire provides high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to fluorescent or HID models. The LHB LED is low profile and light weight for ease of installation. Dimming, multiple light distribution patterns and shielding options allow the luminaire to work to be customized for virtually any application. Backed with a 10-year limited warranty, the LHB LED 375 is the perfect choice for high ceiling installations.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 1000W HID High Bay or 12 lamp T5HO fluorescent High Bay.
- Field serviceable fixture utilizing patented LED technology.
- Dimming and occupancy sensor options available.
- Flow-through thermal management.
- Controls-ready for network controls or building automation.
- 10-year limited warranty
- Body is .080″ thick aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- End caps mechanically fastened to body for strength and rigidity.
- Utilizes advanced thermal management technology for rapid heat dissipation.
- Voltage – 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V. LED modules are field replaceable via plug-in connector ensuring easy serviceability.
- Driver – 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V or 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Rated Life – >100,000 hours at 70% initial lumens (L70).
- ETL listed. Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- DLC & Lighting Facts listed