High Ambient LED High Bay
LHH 18000L & 22000L
LHH 18000L & 22000L is a uniquely designed LED High Bay luminaire for industrial or warehousing spaces with high ambient operating temperatures up to 55°C (131°F). XtraLight’s advanced thermal management system allows for rapid heat dissipation ensuring long life with minimal lumen depreciation. The two lumen packages, the 18000L and 22000L, allows design flexibility. The LHH has a five-year warranty.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Suitable for high ambient applications to 55°C.
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 400W HID High Bay or 4 lamp T5HO fluorescent High Bay.
- Field serviceable fixture utilizing patented LED technology.
- Occupancy sensor options available.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- High Ambient Locations
- Manufacturing Plants
- Industrial Facilities
- Body is .080” gauge aluminum pre-painted white standard. Custom colors available.
- End caps mechanically fastened to body for strength and rigidity.
- Utilizes advanced thermal management for rapid heat dissipation.
- Cord/plug option available (consult factory).
- Weight – 11.4 lbs.
- Voltage – 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- LED modules are field replaceable via plug-in connector ensuring easy serviceability.
- Driver – 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V.
- ETL listed. Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl