Smart LED Stairwell Lighting
LST LED is a highly engineered luminaire combining the latest in control technology with superb LED energy saving performance to create the perfect solution for all stairway applications. The LST provides a multi-step dimming ultrasonic occupancy sensor, allowing stairwells to be illuminated at full output only when needed and switch to a standby option of 10, 25 or 50% light output when the space is unoccupied. Selectable time delay for 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes allows users to adjust settings to meet local codes and regulations.
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 2L T8 luminaire. Suitable for ceiling or wall mount.
- Low wattage, high efficiency fixture utilizing patented LED technology.
- Multi-step dimming, ultrasonic occupancy sensor standard.
- User selectable standby options at 10, 25 or 50%.
- Time delay adjustments of 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes.
- Available in 3 Correlated Color Temperatures (CCT): 3000K, 3500K and 4100K.
- General Lighting
- Aisle Lighting
- Body is code gauge aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Proprietary vandal resistant ribbed lens
- End caps mechanically fastened to body for strength and rigidity
- LED Module -Two (2) LED Modules.
- LED modules individually replaceable via plug-in connectorensuring easy serviceability.
- Driver – Dimmable multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V is standard.
- Voltage – 120-277VAC input.
- Complies with UL 1598/CSA 22.2. damp and dry locations.
- Nine DLC listed models: 25W, 36W and 42W each at 3000K, 3500K and 4100K CCT.