Smart LED Stairwell Lighting
LST LED is a highly engineered luminaire combining the latest in control technology with superb LED energy saving performance to create the perfect solution for all stairway applications. The LST provides a multi-step dimming ultrasonic occupancy sensor, allowing stairwells to be illuminated at full output only when needed and switch to a standby option of 10, 25 or 50% light output when the space is unoccupied. Selectable time delay for 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes allows users to adjust settings to meet local codes and regulations.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 2L T8 luminaire. Suitable for ceiling or wall mount.
- Low wattage, high efficiency fixture utilizing patented LED technology.
- Multi-step dimming, ultrasonic occupancy sensor standard.
- User selectable standby options at 10, 25 or 50%.
- Time delay adjustments of 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes.
- Available in 3 Correlated Color Temperatures (CCT): 3000K, 3500K and 4100K.
- General Lighting
- Aisle Lighting
- Body is code gauge aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Proprietary vandal resistant ribbed lens
- End caps mechanically fastened to body for strength and rigidity
- LED Module -Two (2) LED Modules.
- LED modules individually replaceable via plug-in connectorensuring easy serviceability.
- Driver – Dimmable multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V is standard.
- Voltage – 120-277VAC input.
- Complies with UL 1598/CSA 22.2. damp and dry locations.
- Nine DLC listed models: 25W, 36W and 42W each at 3000K, 3500K and 4100K CCT.