Parabolic 3″ Deep Cell
The TRP is a low profile luminaire ideal for commercial and institutional facilities. Specifically for low glare requirements, the TRP features a NEMA type “G” ceiling grid design and further glare minimizing, parabolic louvers.
- Energy-efficient, recessed, static troffer for commercial and institutional facilities.
- Low glare louver.
- Electronic ballast.
- Available in two, three or four lamps.
- Ease of ballast access.
- NEMA type G ceiling grid fixture (slotted T option) for low glare requirements.
- Reflector option available to provide maximum light output.
- Healthcare Facilities
- Commercial Space
- Housing and endcaps are code gauge steel, painted white.
- End caps are interlocked and screwed to housing for rigidity.
- Black reveal provides floating door appearance.
- Access plate and knockouts provided for easy power connection.
- Aluminum reflectors are held in place with pinch tabs for ballast access (optional).
- Aluminum semi-spec louver is 3 inch nominal deep. Other finishes and configurations available.
- Louver is a hinge and cam latch design. Universal hinging from either side.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- U.L. listed damp location.