Vapor Tight LED High Bay
VTH LED is a low profile industrial linear luminaire designed for durability and reliability in wet locations. The VTH features a UL 5VA fiberglass housing with an F1 weatherability rating and a 100% impact resistant diffuser.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 400W HID High Bay or 4 lamp T5HO fluorescent High Bay.
- Utilizes high efficiency LED technology.
- Designed for use in warehouses, freezers and food processing areas. Ideal for areas requiring luminaires with a wash down rating.
- NEMA-4X vapor tight enclosure suitable for areas prone to dirt and moisture conditions.
- IP67 Rated Enclosure.
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure.
- Suitable for ambient operation down to -40°C (-40°F).
- 10 year limited warranty.
Specification Sheet(s) Photometric-IES File(s)Installation Instructions Product Detail
- Vapor Tight
- Wash Down
- Food Processing
- Weather resistant and corrosion free construction with no exposed parts to corrode.
- Housing constructed of UL 5VA fiberglass with an f1 weatherability rating.
- Diffuser is 100% impact resistant acrylic secured to housing with stainless steel cam latches.
- Poured-in-place gasket and cam latches seal the enclosures from most hostile environments.
- Sealed end holes on either end provide convenient wiring entry points.
- LED Module – Six (6) or Eight (8) LED Modules.
- LED modules individually replaceable via plug-in connector providing easy serviceability.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V or 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- Optional 10kV/10kA surge protection available.
- DLC listed
- IP65, IP66, and IP67 rated enclosure
- NSF listed enclosure