The WAI is a low profile narrow body (8 1/2 inch) surface mount luminaire. The prismatic lens provides a soft, even, glare free continuous illumination.
- Stairwells and corridors where asymmetrical beam spread is desired.
- Slim profile.
- Sturdy construction.
- Universal mounting.
- Available in one or two lamp wide.
- Body and end caps are code gauge aluminum or aluminum painted high reflectance white.
- End caps are riveted to housing for strength and rigidity.
- Lamp holder brackets snap into place.
- Specular .032 thick reflector provides LED option heat sink.
- Internal mount lens provides clean appearance and secure attachment.
- Lens is acrylic, bottom prismatic, sides linear ribbed.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- Matched driver and LED components for extended life.
- Occupancy sensor and emergency options available.
- Ultrasonic sensor adjustable for 5 – 30 minute T8 operation.