Wash Down LED High Bay
WDL LED is a sealed, high bay luminaire ideal for applications that require frequent wash down. The WDL LED provides high lumen output, superior CRI, and significantly improves energy efficiency.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 400W HID or 4 lamp T5HO fluorescent high bay.
- Improved lumen maintenance.
- Low wattage, high efficiency fixture utilizing patented LED technology.
- 10 year limited warranty
Specification Sheet(s) Installation Instructions Photometric-IES File(s) Product Detail
- Food Processing
- Wash Down
- Specialty Manufacturing
- Utilizes advanced thermal management technology for rapid heat dissipation.
- Constructed out of .080 gauge aluminum, post painted powder coat white.
- Access to driver from room top, side or plenum.
- Sealed door secured with stainless steel hardware.
- Designed for lay-in ceiling grid application.
- LED Module – Six (6) LED Modules.
- LED modules individually replaceable via plug-in connector ensuring easy serviceability.
- Driver – 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V or 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Voltage – 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- ETL listed to UL 1598/CSA 22.2.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IPX6 Rated.