ACR – Architectural LED Recessed Lighting
The ACR LED is a stylish, architectural recessed troffer that uses patented LED technology to create soft and consistent illumination. The proprietary frosted ribbed lens is engineered to maximize lumen output and minimize glare, even on computer screens. The ACR LED incorporates symmetrical contoured reflectors that provide smooth light distribution. This architectural recessed troffer is ideal for classrooms, office spaces, conference rooms, municipal facilities, retail spaces, financial institutions, hospitality areas and other commercial spaces. The ACR LED is “controls ready” to work with any network controls and building automation to save on energy costs.
- Three sizes to choose from: 2×4, 2×2 and 1×4.
- Energy-efficient replacement for 2 or 4 lamp T12 fluorescent lay-in luminaire.
- Proprietary frosted lens engineered to maximize lumen output and minimize glare.
- Symmetrical contoured reflectors provide smooth light distribution.
- Air Return (formerly ACA), Surface Mount Body (formerly ACS) and metric size options area available.
- Recessed Troffer Flange Kit available, ordered separately (consult factory).
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Office Spaces
- Conference Rooms
- Municipal Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Financial Institutions
- Retail Spaces
- Hospitality Areas
- Housing: code gauge steel for durability and painted white.
- End caps secured to housing for strength and rigidity.
- Integral T-grid clips included.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V with 0-10V dimming as standard.
- Wiring: Internal factory wiring and pre-installed LED modules.
- ETL listed. (2×2/2×4)
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- IC Rated.
- Select Models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products please visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl
- EM – Emergency Battery Back-Up
- GTD – Generator Transfer Device
- FSP2 – PIR Sensor, 8’H x 44’D
- FSP3 – PIR Sensor, 20’H x 40’D
- FCJ010 1 0-10V – Lutron Wireless RF Fixture Control Module to use with 0-10V Lutron drivers
- AIR – Air Return Slots (formerly ACA LED)
- SM – Surface Mount Body (formerly ACS LED)
- MET – Metric Size (formerly ACR LED – Metric)