Architectural Canopy Light LED
The Architectural Canopy Light (ACL LED) is a high performing LED canopy luminaire that offers uniform light distribution in a slim profile. The ACL LED is built with a sleek, slim housing for use in commercial building entrances, walkways, and other canopies. The Architectural Canopy LED Light meets the challenge of effectively illuminating any exterior surface mount application and remains stylish while doing so. Delivering over 10,000 lumens and having an option of incorporating Type V Garage Optics, the ACL LED will fulfill all application requirements and save energy in the process. The Architectural Canopy Light LEDcan also be specified with optional programmable sensors and additional 20kA surge protection.
- High performing architectural canopy LED luminaire offering uniform light distribution in a slim profile.
- Surface mount for building entrances, walkways or canopies.
- Field serviceable fixture utilizing patented LED technology.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Security Lighting
- Building Entrances
- Parking Garages
- Two-piece cast aluminum housing fully sealed with silicone gaskets.
- All hardware is corrosion-resistant.
- Exposed surfaces are finished with a 5 stage powder coast process in gray finish.
- Surface-mounted to a J-box or pendant mounted.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver (dimming standard).
- Best-In-Class LEDs: 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- Supplemental 20kA surge protection option available.
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for wet locations.