Architectural Canopy Light
The Architectural Canopy Light (ACL) is a high performing LED canopy luminaire that offers uniform light distribution in a slim profile. The ACL is built with a sleek, slim housing for use in commercial building entrances, walkways, and other canopies. The Architectural Canopy Light meets the challenge of effectively illuminating any exterior surface mount application and remains stylish while doing so. Delivering up to 10,000 lumens and having an option of incorporating Type V Garage Optics, the ACL will fulfill all application requirements and save energy in the process. The Architectural Canopy Light can also be specified with optional programmable sensors and additional 20kA surge protection.
- Lumen packages ranging from 3000L to 10000L.
- High performing architectural canopy LED luminaire offering uniform light distribution in a shallow profile.
- Field serviceable fixture.
- Safety & Security
- Exterior Lighting
- Parking Garages
- Canopy Lighting
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for wet locations.
- RoHS Compliant
- BAA Compliant
- ATAL tested www.ata-labs.com
- Two-piece cast aluminum, fully sealed with silicone gaskets.
- Ribbed lens for glare reduction.
- Optional internal Type V optics available, factory installed under lens.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard)
- Programmable smart sensor options available.
- Surface-mounted to a J-box.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year Warranty.
High Output StripRead more
Stairwell Radial WrapRead more
Retrofit LED Cover Kit CRead more
RCK LED C
Retrofit Kit LED TrofferRead more