Architectural Recessed Troffer LED Tunable White
ART LED TW
Change and adapt delivered light color easily with Xtralight’s Architectural Recessed Troffer LED Tunable White. Control and customize the color temperature of lighting which affects alertness and productivity at work and school. High-tech and innovative, including Tunable White options in your lighting selection will decrease the number of SKUs you will need in your lighting design while increasing student and employee performance.
The ART is an elegant, specification-grade recessed troffer that uses patented LED technology to create soft and consistent illumination. The ART LED TW is perfectly suited for office spaces, conference rooms, healthcare, education, hospitality, financial institutions, and other commercial spaces.
Writing the next chapter in the long history of XtraLight’s luminaire design, the Architectural Recessed Troffer LED Tunable White (ART LED TW) architectural recessed troffer is an epochal representation of finesse and efficiency. The ART’s minimalist presence integrates seamlessly into the overall interior architecture and is the ideal solution for spaces where harsh light reflections need to be a thought of the past. The low-profile housing offers 1×4, 2×2 and 2×4 models that accommodate lumen packages up to 10,000 lumens with significant efficacies to match. No matter which lumen package you specify, you can be guaranteed that you’ll enjoy a pleasant atmosphere from the illuminated back-lit curved lens that prevents glare and eliminates shadows. With your choice of a round, floating curved or floating flat decorative center lens treatment, you can add a stylish touch to the overall appearance.
Featuring OSRAM Tunable White Drivers. DALI and DEXAL Click here to read the OSRAM press release
To see the full Tunable White Collection, Click Here
ART LED Features:
- Available in 1×4, 2×2 or 2×4 sizes with lumen packages ranging from 2000L (19W) to 10,000L (85W).
- Best in class LEDs available in 3000K, 3500K and 4000K (minimum 80 CRI).
- An evenly illuminated, back-lit curved polycarbonate lens provides uniform light distribution.
- Flexibility of design: Choice of a “floating” curved, “floating” flat or round decorative center lens treatment.
- “Controls Ready” to accommodate virtually any lighting controls or building network automation.
- Proudly manufactured in Houston, Texas and backed by a 5-year warranty
- Office Spaces
- Conference Rooms
- Municipal Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Facilities
- Retail Spaces
- Hospitality Areas
- Housing: code gauge steel for durability and end plates are painted matte white to eliminate glare.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input, 0-10V dimming is standard.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming option is standard.
- Best-in-class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K (minimum 80 CRI).
- Recessed troffer flange kit available, ordered separately (consult factory).
- Backed by XtraLight’s 5-year warranty.