Architectural Recessed Troffer LED
The Architectural Recessed Troffer LED Lighting is an elegant, specification-grade recessed troffer that uses patented LED technology to create soft and consistent illumination. The ART LED is perfectly suited for office spaces, conference rooms, healthcare, education, hospitality, financial institutions, and other commercial spaces.
The ART LED Architectural Recessed Troffer LED Lighting is an epochal representation of finesse and efficiency. The ART’s minimalist presence integrates seamlessly into the overall interior architecture and is the ideal solution for spaces where harsh light reflections need to be a thought of the past. The low-profile housing offers 1×4, 2×2, and 2×4 models that accommodate lumen packages up to 10,000 lumens with significant efficacies to match. No matter which lumen package you specify, you can be guaranteed that you’ll enjoy a pleasant atmosphere from the illuminated back-lit curved lens that prevents glare and eliminates shadows. With your choice of a round, floating curved, or floating flat decorative center lens treatment, you can add a stylish touch to the overall appearance.
Download All IES Files: ART_IES_Files.zip
ART LED Features:
- Available in 1×4, 2×2 or 2×4 sizes with lumen packages ranging from 2000L (19W) to 10,000L (85W).
- Best in class LEDs available in 3000K, 3500K and 4000K (minimum 80 CRI).
- An evenly illuminated, back-lit curved polycarbonate lens provides uniform light distribution.
- Flexibility of design: Choice of a “floating” curved, “floating” flat or round decorative center lens treatment.
- “Controls Ready” to accommodate virtually any lighting controls or building network automation.
- Proudly manufactured in Houston, Texas and backed by an industry leading 10-year warranty.
- Office Spaces
- Conference Rooms
- Municipal Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Financial Institutions
- Educational Facilities
- Retail Spaces
- Hospitality Areas
- Housing: code gauge steel for durability and end plates are painted matte white to eliminate glare.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input, 0-10V dimming is standard.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming option is standard.
- Best-in-class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K (minimum 80 CRI).
- Recessed troffer flange kit available, ordered separately (consult factory).
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10-year warranty.