Ballast Cover Kit LED
BCK LED Tube Retrofit Kit
The Ballast Cover Retrofit Kit (BCK LED) is used to convert fluorescent T8 industrial strip fixtures to LED which results in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. The Ballast Cover Kit can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent fixture performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Ideal for relamping 4’ or 8’ fluorescent strip fixtures to one, two or four T8 LED tubes, most common in industrial or commercial spaces.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Houston, Texas.
- Considerable reduction in energy costs as compared to open strip fluorescent fixtures.
- Significant reduction in maintenance costs and easily cleaned.
- Streamlined packaging for easy job site management and easy installation in the field.
- Relamping 4’ or 8’ fluorescent strip fixtures to one, two or four T8 LED tubes, most common in industrial or commercial spaces.
- Driver/ballast covers are precision formed 22 gauge steel to fit over the existing strip channel, painted white.
- Lampholder brackets standard adjustable for 4.25” and 5.00” wide. Other widths available, consult factory.
- Kit includes: driver/ballast cover, lampholders, tek screws, quarter turn fasteners and adjustable raceways.
- Choice of shunted or unshunted lampholders. If pre-wired assembly kit is ordered separately, lamp holders will be included in the wiring.
- Lampholders are high profile snap-in rotating camlock design.
- LED tubes not included (sold separately).
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- 5 year warranty.