Blade LED High Bay
The LEB LED blade high bay from XtraLight is an economical high bay that is widely utilized in the marketplace. With a proven track record of performance, the platform continues to provide excellent illumination for industrial, manufacturing and warehouse applications. The LEB LED offers multiple lumen packages that can substantially reduce energy and maintenance costs associated with legacy fluorescent or HID models. Aside from its low profile design, it offers multiple distribution patterns that allow the luminaire to be easily customized for virtually any application. Backed with a 10 year warranty, the LEB LED is the perfect choice for lighting efficiency for years to come.
Blade LED High Bay Features
- Energy-efficient replacement for HID or fluorescent high bay.
- Extremely low profile model available, 2.25 inches deep.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Occupancy sensor option available.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Industrial Facilities
- Body is .080″ thick aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Utilizes advanced thermal management technology for rapid heat dissipation.
- Cord/plug option available (consult factory).
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Best in class Lumileds LEDs with 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- ETL Listed. Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Select models DLC qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl