Home / LED Lighting Products / CitySaver Street Light
CitySaver Street Light
CitySaver® Street Light by XtraLight is designed to provide the best balance of public safety and return on investment for cities and towns of all sizes. This roadway luminaire delivers on reduced energy and maintenance costs in a familiar slim cobra head design easily integrating into your current fleet of street light and roadway lights. The CitySaver® Street Light leverages optical and thermal characteristics unique to LED technology for multiple light distributions and lumen levels for all roadway needs. Choose from two model sizes: Medium and Small.
Categories: LED Area & Site Lighting, LED Street Lights, Outdoor LED Solutions Tags: LED, LED Roadway/Street Light, Outdoor
Specification Sheet(s) Literature Installation Instructions Photometric-IES File(s)Product Detail
- Lumen packages ranging from 5000L to 20000L.
- Ease of installation, long service life, minimal maintenance and tool less entry to mounting and electrical components.
- Intersections & Cross-walks
- Replacement of existing HID cobra head luminaires
- ETL Listed.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- 3G Vibration Rated.
- IP66 Rated.
- BAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org.
- Housing and door are one-piece die-cast aluminum with integral mounting for strength and durability.
- All external fasteners are stainless steel.
- Powder coat finish in grey or custom colors (consult factory).
- Precision molded optics, optical grade polymer, UV stabilized, superior uniformity, minimal light trespass, and impact resistance.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347/480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 1, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10v dimming standard).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Comes standard with a twist lock receptacle.
- Dimming control and shorting cap accessories available (sold separately).
- Integral horizontal mast arm mounting for 1-1/4” IP to 2”IP (1.66”-2.38”OD).
- Horizontal orientation with internal +/− 5° adjustment for leveling in 2.5° increments.
- Bubble level for lateral and longitudinal orientation provides quick visual reference, speeding installation.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year Warranty.
Viento Area LuminaireRead more