LED Street Lights
CSR LED Street/Roadway
The CitySaver from XtraLight is a LED Street Light designed to provide the best balance of public safety and return on investment for cities and towns of all sizes. The CitySaver delivers on reduced energy and maintenance costs in a familiar slim cobra head design easily integrating into your current fleet of street lights. The CitySaver LED street light leverages optical and thermal characteristics unique to LED technology for multiple light distributions and lumen levels for all roadway needs. Choose from two model sizes: Medium and Small.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
All IES Files: CitySaver_Photometry_IES.zip CSRM020752MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020753MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020754SNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020755MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020962MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020963MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020964SNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020965MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031252MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031253MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031254SNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031255MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031502MNDIM30KXXXXXX CSRM031502MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031502MNDIM50KXXXXXX CSRM031502MNDIM57KXXXXXX CSRM031503MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031504SNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031505MNDIM40KXXXXXX
CSRM020752MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020753MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020754SNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020755MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020962MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020963MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020964SNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM020965MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031252MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031253MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031254SNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031255MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031502MNDIM30KXXXXXX CSRM031502MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031502MNDIM50KXXXXXX CSRM031502MNDIM57KXXXXXX CSRM031503MNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031504SNDIM40KXXXXXX CSRM031505MNDIM40KXXXXXX
Photometric-IES Files (With House Side Shield)
CSRS010522MNDIM40KXXXXXX.ies CSRS010523MNDIM40KXXXXXX.ies CSRS010524SNDIM40KXXXXXX.ies CSRM020962MNDIM40KXXXXXX.ies CSRM020963MNDIM40KXXXXXX.ies CSRM020964SNDIM40KXXXXXX.ies CSRM031502MNDIM40KXXXXXX.ies CSRM031503MNDIM40KXXXXXX.ies CSRM031504SNDIM40KXXXXXX.ies
- Energy efficient family of LED luminaires for replacement of up to 400W HID.
- Familiar cobra head style, optimized for LED operation and performance.
- Tool-free access to mounting and electrical components.
- Controls ready luminaire is standard for independent operation or remote management.
- Multiple light distributions and lumen levels for diverse application requirements covering all roadway needs.
- Ease of installation, long service life and minimal maintenance.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Replacement of existing HID cobra head luminaires and new installations
- Residential & Local Streets
- Local & Major Roadways
- Intersections & Cross-walks
- Alleys and Pedestrian Walkways
- Housing and door are one-piece die-cast aluminum with integral mounting for strength and durability.
- Door is removable without tools and rear-hinged for ease of installation and service.
- LED boards and drivers are mounted directly to the housing’s integral heat sink for thermal management and maximum service life.
- No lens frame or secondary glass for maximum performance.
- All fasteners are stainless steel.
- Housing and door are protected with a thermoset TGIC-polyester powder coat finish using a tightly controlled multi-stage process to a uniform 3 mil thickness (min). This finish provides superior protection from corrosion and maximum environmental durability.
- Integral horizontal mast arm mounting for 1-1/4” to 2”IP (1.66”-2.38”OD) for compatibility and ease of installation.
- Horizontal orientation with internal +/− 5° adjustment for leveling in 2.5° increments.
- Bubble Level for lateral and longitudinal orientation provides quick visual reference, speeding installation.
- Bird guard for arm diameters smaller than 2”IP (2.38” OD).
- Precision molded optics for superior uniformity, minimal light trespass and maximum pole spacing.
- Optical grade polymer is UV stabilized and impact resistant.
- IP66 rated LED light engines prevent dust and moisture from degrading performance.
- Distributions: Type II, Type III, Type IV and Type V.
- Best in class Lumileds LEDs with 3000K (min 80 CRI), 4000K, 5000K and 5700K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- Zero uplight (U0) is night sky friendly, reduces wasted light.
- Lumen Maintenance: >100,000hrs L70 @ 25°C.
- Optional backlight shielding available for Type II, Type III and Type IV distributions protects against light trespass.
- All serviceable components are assembled and pre-wired using quick connects.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz universal driver or optional 347/480V.
- Surge Protection: 10kV/10kA standard.
- Dimming: 0-10v dimmable driver is standard.
- Controls: 5-pin twist-lock receptacle is standard (optional 7-pin) for controls ready operation.
- Terminal block adjacent to arm mounting for ease of installation.
- ANSI wattage labels provided as standard.
- ETL listed: Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08 Suitable for wet locations.
- 3G Vibration Rated for Bridge/Overpass Applications per ANSI C136.31-2010, Test Level 2.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl
- ANSI C136.2, .3, .10, .14, .15, .22, .25, .31, .37 and .41
- ANSI/IES RP-8-14 Roadway Lighting
- MSSLC Model Specification for LED Roadway Luminaires v2 (2014)