Clean Room Luminaire
The CRL is a recessed luminaire for clean rooms. The one piece welded housing is sealed, with no penetration points to prevent dust or water contamination.
- Energy-efficient, recessed, static troffer for clean rooms, food processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Stainless steel latches.
- One piece welded body.
- Lens frame hinged from both sides.
- Suitable for NEMA type G ceiling grid fixture
- Healthcare Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Housing and end caps are code gauge white post-painted steel.
- No penetration points for dust or water.
- Standard lens is pattern 12 acrylic .100? thick (other options available). Sealed frame.
- Optional reflectors are code gauge aluminum and held in place with pinch tabs for easy ballast access.
- Optional top access.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- Manufactured in accordance to USDA, NSF and Federal Standard 209E guidelines.