Decorative LED Emergency Unit – Outdoor
The EMX0029/44 is a decorative LED Emergency Unit that can be used outdoors at the entrances and exits of buildings. This energy-efficient unit provides greater efficiency of size (more light in a smaller package), using much less energy and lasting longer that standard incandescent, or even halogen lamps. It can be surface mounted easily via quick-connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LED.
- 5 W LED per unit.
- Mirror-bright reflector and prismatic polycarbonate refractor.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing (batteries pro-rated for five years)
- Building Entrances
- Building Exits
- Decorative, low-profile, architectural design.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Durable powder-coated finishes in white, black and dark bronze.
- Sealed and gasketed.
- Surface mount via quick-connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes.
- Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
- Dual 120/277 voltage standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 4.8V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90- minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Self-dianostic test feature continually diagnoses units performance and tests system to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety codes.
- UL Listed for wet locations (0°C – 50°C).
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.