Fluorescent Economy High Bay T5HO
The FEB High Bay luminaire provides high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to HID models. The FEB is economical, low profile and light weight for ease of installation. Dimming, multiple light distribution patterns and shielding options allow the luminaire to be customized for virtually any application.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Energy-efficient fluorescent F54 T5HO alternative to Low Bay and High Bay lighting.
- Instant restrike.
- Vented ballast chamber.
- No color shift.
- Improved uniform illumination.
- 480 Volt option.
- Improved lumen maintenance.
- Extended lamp life.
- Hanging options include pendant, chain and adjustable cable.
- Indoor Recreation
- Body is code gauge steel painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Vented end caps are riveted to body for strength and rigidity.
- Optics are high reflectance code gauge aluminum.
- No tools or lamp removal required for ballast access.
- Shielding options include lens and wire guard.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- Rotating camlock lampholders.
- Occupancy sensors and emergency options.
- U.L. listed damp location.