FHB T5HO 8 ft.
Fluorescent High Bay T5HO (8 ft.)
The FHB High Bay eight foot luminaire has a seamless housing and provides ultra high lumen output, improved CRI and substantial energy savings compared to HID models. Dimming, multiple light distribution patterns and shielding options allow the luminaire to be customized for virtually any ultra high ceiling application.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Energy-efficient fluorescent F54 T5HO alternative to High Bay lighting.
- Instant restrike.
- Uplight options.
- No color shift.
- Improved uniform illumination.
- 480 Volt option.
- Extended lamp life.
- Solid seamless 8 foot housing.
- Patented charcoal filter option.
- Replaces existing 1,000 watt HID lighting.
- Hanging options include adjustable cable and Y hangers.
- Body is code gauge aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Ballast chamber hat section formed for strength and heat dissipation.
- End caps are riveted to body for strength and rigidity.
- Optics are high reflectance code gauge aluminum. No tools required for ballast access.
- Lens options include cam-latched and gasketed heavy duty single piece door frame.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- Rotating camlock lampholders.
- Occupancy sensors and emergency options.
- U.L. listed damp location