Garage LED Luminaire Lighting
GLL LED GLLM
The GLL LED is an energy-efficient LED canopy luminaire designed for parking garage applications with mounting heights 15 ft. and below. The decorative, yet rugged construction protects internal components from the outdoor conditions. The GLL LED provides a smooth, even, IES Type V symmetrical light distribution.
- Energy-efficient LED luminaire designed for parking garage applications with mounting heights 15 feet and below.
- Decorative yet rugged construction protects internal components from the outdoor conditions.
- Provides a smooth, even, IES Type V symmetrical light distribution.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Low profile design, only 4.5 inches.
- Housing: heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum with TGIC polyester bronze powder coat finish (RoHS compliant, low VOC).
- Polycarbonate prismatic lens, injection molded, UV stabilized.
- Three (3) 1/2” NPT access points for surface conduit and one (1) 1/2” NPT hub for pendant or J-box mounting.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply, factory calibrated to LED modules.
- Dimming: 0-10V dimming driver standard.
- Driver and LED COBs are easily accessible.
- Best-In-Class LEDs: 3000K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- Supplemental 20kA surge protection option available.
- Passive infrared (PIR) photo/motion sensors options available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- ETL listed. Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- Select Models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products please visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl