High Bay Recessed Flat Lens LED
The High Bay Recessed Flat Lens LED luminaire (LHF LED) is an energy-efficient replacement for up to a 400W HID fixture that utilizes patented LED technology. The LHF LED is a high performing high bay luminaire designed to light large areas in commercial and industrial applications with high ceilings. The High Bay Recessed Flat Lens LED luminaire features a choice of flat lens and dimming options. It can be specified in additional custom colors beyond the standard powder coat white (consult factory).
- An energy-efficient replacement for up to a 400W HID fixture that utilizes patented LED technology.
- A high performing low bay luminaire designed to light large areas in commercial and industrial applications.
- Choice of flat lens: Prismatic Frosted Acrylic, Smooth Frosted Polycarbonate, and Smooth Clear Polycarbonate
- Dimming options are available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year limited warranty.
- Manufacturing Plants
- Industrial Facilities
- Office Spaces
- Retail Areas
- Show Rooms
- Housing is .080” gauge aluminum post-painted powder coat white. Custom colors available, consult factory.
- Choice of flat lens: Smooth Frosted Polycarbonate, and Smooth Clear Polycarbonate.
- Access to driver from room side or plenum.
- Thermal heat management engineered for extended life.
- Designed for common 15/16” ceiling grid or hard ceiling flange kit.
- Earthquake clips standard.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver; 347-480V 50/60Hz driver.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. 0-10V dimming option is available. 480V option is available.
- Wiring – Internal factory wiring and pre-installed LED modules.
- Best in class LEDs: 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Lumen Maintenance (L70): >100,000 hours @ 25°C
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2