High Output Strip
The High Output Strip is an energy efficient LED strip light with amazing illumination performance, utilizing high-efficiency LED technology. Not only can the LRS LED be ordered with occupancy sensors, and programable smart sensors, but there are limitless control options available. Available in 2, 4 or 8-foot models, the LRS LED is ideal for an industrial, warehouse, storage, manufacturing or any commercial space.
- Lumen packages ranging from 2000L to 8500L.
- High efficiency luminaire utilizing LED technology.
- Removable end caps for easy field serviceability.
- Tunable White (TW) options available.
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Commercial Spaces
- Retail Spaces
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities
- Stairwells & Corridors
- ETL Listed.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Code gauge white steel with die-cast end caps.
- Proprietary ribbed, frosted lens.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen packages (0-10V dimming optional).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- On/Off occupancy sensor and programmable smart sensor with daylight harvesting available.
- Consult factory for limitless sensor options.
- Surface, adjustable cable or chain mount ready.
- Chain and adjustable cable as accessories (sold separately).
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 10-year warranty.