High Power High Bay
The High Power High Bay (HPH) is an unprecedented and revolutionary LED high bay offering limitless and scalable applications to achieve any foot-candle requirements. Delivers up to 210,000 lumens.
The High Power High Bay (HPH) presents a product that redefines current high bay industry standards. Providing over 100 foot-candles at 100-foot mounting-height, the HPH Luminaire encompasses 210,000 malleable yet ultra-efficient lumens in an aesthetically derived fixture. Available in two sizes: 2×2 and 2×4 with tremendous flexibility in LED lighting.
- LED high bay luminaire designed to deliver among the highest lumen package on the market for a wide range of commercial or industrial applications.
- Engineered for high efficiency, extreme mounting heights, and performance in the most challenging high-bay applications.
- Engineered to maximize lumen output.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for damp locations
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Airport & Transportation
- Extreme Mounting Heights
- Convention Centers
- Extruded aluminum profile provides superior thermal management for the LEDs, as well as a versatile structure for mounting.
- Anodized black durability.
- Rugged construction ensures maximum protection for internal components against the most demanding environments.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules (0-10V dimming standard).
- Best-in-class LEDs: 70 CRI.
- Lumen Maintenance (L70): >100,000 hours @ 25°C.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Consult factory for control options.
- Standard mounting is compatible with adjustable chain and cable, as well as, V and Y hangers.
- Adjustable chain and cable sold separately.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 5-year Warranty