The High Power High Bay
The HPH is an unprecedented and revolutionary LED high bay offering limitless and scalable applications to achieve any footcandle requirements.
The HPH presents a product that will redefine current high bay industry standards. Providing over 100 foot-candles at 100 foot mounting-height with 33′ spacing, the HPH encompasses 210,000 malleable yet ultra-efficient lumens in an aesthetically derived fixture.
High Power High Bay Features:
- Scalable to achieve any footcandle requirements.
- Superior thermal management.
- 165 lumens per watt.
- Best-in-class proprietary LEDs.
- Rugged construction ensures maximum protection for internal components against the most demanding environments.
- Manufactured in Houston, Texas and backed by an industry leading 10-year warranty.
- Extreme Mounting-Heights
- Convention Centers
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Automotive Manufacturing
Extruded aluminum profile provides superior thermal management for the LEDs, as well as a versatile structure for mounting. Anodized black for durability.
Driver/luminaire can be mounted by adjustable cable, chain, or customer supplied hardware. Adjustable cable or chain hardware is sold separately.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz drive; 347-480V 50/60Hz driver (0-10V dimming standard for both voltages).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Best-in-class LEDs: 4000K CCT (minimum 70 CRI). Higher CRI available, consult factory.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- BAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10-year warranty.