LED Emergency Light Outdoor Decorative
EMX0029 or EMX0044
The LED Emergency Light Outdoor Decorative (EMX0029/44) is a Unit that can be used outdoors at the entrances and exits of buildings. The Self Diagnostic Testing continuously monitors the operating condition of the AC power, battery supply voltage, emergency lamp continually, and charging circuit.
This energy-efficient unit provides greater efficiency of size (more light in a smaller package), using much less energy and lasting longer than standard incandescent, or even halogen lamps. It can be surface mounted easily via a quick-connect backplate, which fits most standard junction boxes. Available in with either a white or bronze finish
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LED.
- 5 W LED per unit.
- Mirror-bright reflector and prismatic polycarbonate refractor.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing (batteries pro-rated for five years)
- Building Entrances
- Building Exits
- Decorative, low-profile, architectural design.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Durable powder-coated finishes in white, black and dark bronze.
- Sealed and gasketed.
- Surface mount via quick-connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes.
- Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
- Dual 120/277 voltage standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 4.8V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90- minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Self-dianostic test feature continually diagnoses units performance and tests system to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety codes.
- UL Listed for wet locations (0°C – 50°C).
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.