LED Flood Light Small
LFL LED Small
The small commercial LED Flood Light (LFL Small LED) is an energy-efficient commercial LED replacement for up to a 100W HID that easily blends in with the existing architecture. The rugged die-cast construction which easily protects internal components from the outdoor elements. The LFL Small LED offers improved lumen maintenance over legacy lighting technology.
- An energy-efficient commercial LED replacement for up to a 100W HID that easily blends in with existing architecture.
- Rugged die-cast construction that easily protects internal components from the outdoor elements.
- Improved lumen maintenance over legacy lighting technology.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Security Lighting
- Building Exteriors
- Accent Lighting
- Retail Lighting
- Sign Lighting
- Commercial Landscape Lighting
- Housing: Heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum.
- Finish: RoHS compliant, low VOC. TGIC polyester bronze powder coat.
- Impact resistant tempered glass lens sealed with a silicone gasket to prevent leakage and provide weather-tight protection.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V with 0-10V dimming is standard.
- Driver and LED modules easily accessible. LED modules individually replaceable via plug-in connector insuring easy serviceability.
- Best-In-Class LEDs: 3000K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Wiring: Internal factory wiring and pre-installed LED modules are factory tested to ensure luminaire performance and quality.
- Optional 20kA surge protection available.
- 1/2” NPT adjustable mounting knuckle.
- ETL listed. Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp and wet locations.
- Select Models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products please visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl