LED Flood Light
The commercial LED Flood Light (LFL LED) is an energy-efficient commercial LED replacement for up to a 40W HID that easily blends in with the existing architecture. The rugged die-cast construction which easily protects internal components from the outdoor elements. The LFL LED offers improved lumen maintenance over legacy lighting technology.
- Uniform, wide flood design with NEMA 7×7 distribution pattern.
- Built-in dusk-to-dawn photocell behind translucent 3/4” threaded plug with anti-yellowing agent.
- Selectable CCT (3000K, 4000K, and 5000K) with a slider switch behind translucent plug.
- Rated Life of 50,000 hours.
- Exterior Lighting
- Sign Lighting
- Loading Docks
- Housing: Heavy-duty, die cast aluminum
- Built-in glare visor
- Pre-stripped, 18″ input cable
- Voltage: 120-277V input
- Dimming: 0-10V, 10% min
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <20%
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +45°C (-22°F to +113°F)
- Lumen Maintenance (L70): >100,000 hours @ 25°C
- Tempered glass lens
- Small, Medium, and Large options comes standard with knuckle and trunnion mount options included.
- Extra Large option comes standard with heavy-duty slip fitter and trunnion mount options included.
- Suitable for wet locations
- IP65 Rated
- IK07 Impact Rating
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 5-year warranty.