Home / LED Lighting Products / LED Flood Light
LED Flood Light
The commercial LED Flood Light (LFL LED) is an energy-efficient commercial LED replacement for up to a 40W HID that easily blends in with the existing architecture. The rugged die-cast construction which easily protects internal components from the outdoor elements. The LFL LED offers improved lumen maintenance over legacy lighting technology.
SKU: ef81a7d1544f Categories: LED Flood Lights, Outdoor LED Solutions Tags: Flood, LED, LED Flood Light, Outdoor
Specification Sheet(s) Installation InstructionsPhotometric-IES File(s)Product Detail
- Uniform, wide flood design with NEMA 7×7 distribution pattern.
- Built-in dusk-to-dawn photocell behind translucent 3/4” threaded plug with anti-yellowing agent.
- Selectable CCT (3000K, 4000K, and 5000K) with a slider switch behind translucent plug.
- Rated Life of 50,000 hours.
- Exterior Lighting
- Sign Lighting
- Loading Docks
- Housing: Heavy-duty, die cast aluminum
- Built-in glare visor
- Pre-stripped, 18″ input cable
- Voltage: 120-277V input
- Dimming: 0-10V, 10% min
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <20%
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +45°C (-22°F to +113°F)
- Lumen Maintenance (L70): >100,000 hours @ 25°C
- Tempered glass lens
- Heavy-duty slip fitter and trunnion mount options included
- Suitable for wet locations
- IP65 Rated
- IK07 Impact Rating
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 5-year warranty.
Retrofit Kit Strip LEDRead more
RSK LED A
Architectural Dual RecessedRead more
Vapor Tight High BayRead more
LED Exit Sign Red GreenRead more
EMX0002 or EMX0003