LED Wall Pack Large
The LED Wall Pack Large (LWP Large) is a commercial-grade wall pack that’s available in our distributor stocking program and is an energy-efficient replacement for up to 400W HID. It offers a popular, classic appearance with performance that surpasses traditional LED wall pack models on the market. Its advanced LEDs deliver a long service life and will eliminate maintenance issues associated with traditional technologies. The wall fixture keeps a traditional shape and helps maintain the architectural aesthetics when replacing only a portion of your building’s wall packs. It’s ideal for outdoor applications like loading areas, driveways, parking areas, and carports.
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to 400W HID.
- Decorative yet rugged construction protects internal components from outdoor conditions.
- Significantly improved lumen maintenance over HID.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Additional CCT options available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10-year warranty.
- Security Lighting
- Building Exteriors
- Wall Wash
- Housing is heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum with bronze powder coat finish.
- High impact, heat resistant borosilicate glass lens is hinged, is removable and won’t yellow or degrade.
- Silicone gasket is included to prevent leakage and provide weather-tight protection.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver (standard).
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply, factory calibrated to LED modules.
- 0-10V dimming standard.
- Optional 10kV/10kA surge protection available.
- Uplight (>90°) is less than 7%, significantly reducing wasted light over other commercial models.
- High angle light (80-90°) is less than 6%.
- Lumen Maintenance: >100,000hrs L90 @ 25°C
- ETL Listed – ANSI/UL 1598 & CSA C22.2#250.0
- Suitable for wet locations.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl