LED Wall Pack
The LED Wall Pack (LWP LED) is a commercial-grade wall pack that is an energy-efficient replacement for up to 400W HID. The fixture offers a popular, classic appearance with a performance that surpasses traditional wall pack models on the market. Its advanced LEDs deliver a long service life and will eliminate maintenance issues associated with traditional technologies. The LWP keeps a traditional shape and helps maintain the architectural aesthetics when replacing only a portion of your building’s wall packs. It’s ideal for outdoor applications like loading areas, driveways, parking areas, and carports.
- Traditional design matches appearance and light distribution pattern of legacy HID, optimized for one-for-one replacements.
- Built-in dusk-to-dawn photocell behind translucent 3/4” threaded plug with anti-yellowing agent.
- Selectable CCT (3000K, 4000K, and 5000K) with a slider switch behind translucent plug.
- Rated Life of 50,000 hours.
- Safety & Security
- Exterior Lighting
- Loading Docks
- Housing is heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum with bronze powder coat finish.
- High impact, heat resistant borosilicate glass lens is hinged, is removable and won’t yellow or degrade.
- Silicone gasket is included to prevent leakage and provide weather-tight protection.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver (standard).
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply, factory calibrated to LED modules.
- 0-10V dimming standard.
- Optional 10kV/10kA surge protection available.
- Uplight (>90°) is less than 7%, significantly reducing wasted light over other commercial models.
- High angle light (80-90°) is less than 5%.
- Lumen Maintenance: >100,000hrs L90 @ 25°C
- Suitable for wet locations
- IP65 Rated
- IK06 Impact Rating
- Housing: Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum with five 1/2″ threaded conduit hub
- Voltage: 120-277V input
- Dimming: 0-10V, 10% min
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <20%
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Lumen Maintenance (L70): >100,000 hours @ 25°C
- Borosilicate glass lens diffuses light source and provides uniform distribution.
- Designed to be surface mounted on a wall.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 5-year warranty.