LED High Bay
The LHB LED family of high bays from XtraLight is the most recognized and utilized high bay in the market. With a proven track record of performance, the LHB LED platform continues to provide excellent illumination for industrial, manufacturing and warehouse applications. The LHB LED offers multiple lumen packages that can substantially reduce energy and maintenance costs associated with legacy fluorescent or HID models. Aside from being easy to install in the field, the LHB LED offers multiple distribution patterns and shielding options that allow the luminaire to be easily customized for virtually any application. Backed with a 10 year warranty, the LHB LED is the perfect choice for lighting efficiency for years to come.
LHB LED 100
LHB LED 140
LHB LED 140/200
LHB LED 267
LHB LED 300
LHB LED 375
LHB LED 500
LHB LED 600
- Energy-efficient replacement for HID or fluorescent High Bay.
- Field serviceable fixture utilizing patented LED technology.
- Dimming and occupancy sensor options available.
- Flow-through thermal management.
- Controls-ready for network controls or building automation.
- Backed by XtraLight’s 10 year warranty
- Body is .080″ thick aluminum painted white standard, custom colors available.
- End caps mechanically fastened to body for strength and rigidity.
- Utilizes advanced thermal management technology for rapid heat dissipation.
- Optional wireguard or surface mounting.
- Voltage – 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- LED modules are field replaceable via plug-in connector ensuring easy serviceability.
- Driver – 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V or 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Rated Life – >100,000 hours at 70% initial lumens (L70).
- ETL Listed. Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl