Recessed LEDHigh Bay WithLens Frame
The Low Bay Recessed luminaire (LHR LED) is an energy-efficient replacement for up to a 400W HID fixture that utilizes patented LED technology. The LHR LED is a high performing low bay luminaire designed to light large areas in commercial and industrial applications with high ceilings. The LHR LED features your choice of lens, is available with dimming options, and can be specified in additional custom colors beyond the standard powder coat white (consult factory).
(LHR Photometric Data Identical to LHF)
- An energy-efficient replacement for up to a 400W HID fixture that utilizes patented LED technology.
- A high performing low bay luminaire designed to light large areas in commercial and industrial applications.
- Lens frame post-painted for a premium finish and choice of lens: Prismatic Frosted Acrylic, Smooth Frosted Polycarbonate, and Smooth Clear Polycarbonate
- Dimming options are available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year limited warranty.
- Manufacturing Plants
- Industrial Facilities
- Office Spaces
- Retail Areas
- Show Rooms
- Housing is .080” gauge aluminum post-painted powder coat white. Custom colors available, consult factory.
- Lens frame is painted after fabrication for a premium finish.
- Access to driver from room side or plenum.
- Thermal heat management engineered for extended life.
- Designed for common 15/16” ceiling grid or hard ceiling flange kit.
- Earthquake clips standard.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver; 347-480V 50/60Hz driver.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. 0-10V dimming option is available. 480V option is available.
- Wiring: Internal factory wiring and pre-installed LED modules.
- Best in class LEDs: 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Lumen Maintenance (L70): >100,000 hours @ 25°C
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl