Low Profile Recessed Troffer Tunable White LED
LPR LED TW
Change and adapt delivered light color easily with Xtralight’s Tunable White LED. Control and customize the color temperature of lighting which affects alertness and productivity at work and school. High-tech and innovative, including Tunable White options in your lighting selection will decrease the number of SKUs you will need in your lighting design while increasing student and employee performance.
The Low Profile Recessed Troffer Tunable White LED LPR LED TW is an extremely low-profile recessed troffer, allowing it to work easily in tight plenum conditions. The LPR LED uses patented LED technology to create soft and consistent illumination. The proprietary frosted ribbed lens is engineered to maximize lumen output and minimize glare, even on computer screens. This recessed troffer incorporates symmetrical reflectors that provide smooth light distribution. The LPR LED is ideal for classrooms, office spaces, conference rooms, municipal facilities, retail spaces, financial institutions, hospitality areas, and other commercial spaces. The LPR LED is “controls ready” to work with any network controls and building automation to save on energy costs.
To read more about the OSRAM drivers, click here
To see the complete line of Tunable White products visit us here: https://www.xtralight.com/product-categories/tunable-white-lighting/
All other sizes: Contact us
- A low-profile recessed troffer that uses patented LED technology to create soft and consistent illumination.
- Proprietary frosted ribbed lens engineered to maximize lumen output and minimize glare.
- Symmetrical reflectors provide smooth light distribution.
- With Tunable White technology, users can dynamically control the color temperature to create the right visual environment that best enhances activities, materials, and aesthetics of the space
- Available in 1×4, 2×2, and 2×4
- Office Spaces
- Conference Rooms
- Municipal Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Commercial Spaces
- Retail Spaces
- Hospitality Areas
- Housing: code gauge steel for durability and painted white.
- Lens: Acrylic, frosted and ribbed.
- End caps secured to housing for strength and rigidity.
- Integral T-grid clips included.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V with 0-10V dimming as standard.
- Wiring: Internal factory wiring and pre-installed LED modules.
Backed by XtraLight’s 5 year warranty.
- ETL Listed. Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2 No. 250.0
- IC Rated.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified product please visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl