Low Profile Recessed Troffer
The Low Profile Recessed Troffer (LPR) is an extremely low-profile recessed troffer, allowing it to work easily in tight plenum conditions. The LPR uses patented LED technology to create soft and consistent illumination. The proprietary frosted ribbed lens is engineered to maximize lumen output and minimize glare. This recessed troffer incorporates symmetrical reflectors that provide smooth light distribution. This LED lighting fixture is ideal for classrooms, office spaces, conference rooms, municipal facilities, retail spaces, financial institutions, hospitality areas, and other commercial spaces. And this Troffer is “controls ready” in order to work with any network controls and building automation to save on energy costs.
- Lumen Packages ranging from 2000L to 8500L.
- A low-profile recessed troffer that uses LED technology to create soft and consistent illumination.
- Symmetrical housing provide smooth light distribution.
- Tunable White (TW) options available.
- Commercial Spaces
- Retail Spaces
- Medical & Healthcare
- Hospitality Areas
- Corridors & Stairwells
- ETL Listed.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified product visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Code gauge, white steel.
- Proprietary frosted ribbed lens engineered to maximize lumen output and durability.
- Internal seismic pull-out clips.
- Voltage: 120-277V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard).
- Consult factory for limitless control options.
- For use in 15/16 T-grid ceilings (consult factory for metric options).
- Surface mount option available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year Warranty.