LED High Bay Pendant Mount
LPW LED Pendant Wash Down
The Low Bay Pendant Wash Down LED Luminaire (LPW LED) is an energy-efficient replacement for up to a 320W HID high bay. The LPW LED symmetrical shape allows for easy cleaning by wash down and even illumination for universal orientation. Not only is the LPW LED IP69K rated per ANSI/IES 60529, it also complies with NSF International Splash Zone classified areas. Because of its highly-efficient patented LED technology, it offers significant lumen output even in the most harsh environments (up to 40°C ambient temperature). The LPW LED is versatile for multiple applications because of its choices of lumen packages, lenses, color finishes and sensors.
- Energy-efficient replacement for up to a 320W HID High Bay.
- Symmetrical shape and even illumination allows for universal orientation.
- Complies with NSF International Splash Zone.
- Utilizes high efficiency patented LED technology.
- Tested to resist moisture penetration up to 1500 psi.
- Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Food Processing
- Wash Down
- Sealed body is .080” aluminum post-powder painted white standard, custom colors available.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Clear or frosted polycarbonate lens options.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- LED modules individually replaceable ensuring easy serviceability.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V or 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Mounted with a 3/4” NPT pendant.
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- IP69K rated per ANSI/IES 60529.
- Suitable for wet locations.