Surface Mount LED Radial Wrap With Stairwell Dimming
The LED Radial Wrap (LRW LED) is a modern, energy-efficient LED replacement for a typical 2 lamp T8 wrap. This modern surface-mounted luminaire is used for low profile applications and general illumination. The LRW LED offers a multi-dimming, ultrasonic occupancy sensor option that allows stairwells to be illuminated at full output only when needed and switch to a user selected standby option when unoccupied. Multiple options for time delay allow users to adjust settings to meet local codes and regulations. The LRW LED is also “controls ready”, capable of working with virtually any network controls or building automation.
- An energy-efficient LED replacement for a 2L T8 wrap.
- Multi-step dimming, ultrasonic occupancy sensor available (formerly LST LED). Standby options (10, 25 or 50%) and time delay adjustments (5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes).
- Die-cast end caps offer a modern, architectural aesthetic.
- Controls Ready: Capable of working with virtually any network controls or building automation.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Commercial Facitilies
- Available in 2, 4 or 8 ft. models. Continuous rows are available (please consult factory).
- Housing: Code gauge aluminum, pre-painted white standard utilizing die-cast end caps.
- Custom colors available, please consult factory.
- Lens: Proprietary ribbed, frosted lens that’s vandal resistant.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming option is standard. 480V option available.
- LED modules individually replaceable ensuring easy serviceability in the field.
- Surface (ceiling or wall) and adjustable cable mount ready.
- Best In class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Lumen Maintenance: >100,000 hours at 70% initial lumens (L70).
- ETL listed. UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl