LED Inspection Luminaire
PIL LED 120
The PIL LED is designed to suit the high demands of pharmaceutical inspection. With superior footcandle output and precise lighting control, the PIL LED is ideal for the accuracy required in inspection tasks. This luminaire is sized to fit the foot print of an existing linear fluorescent luminaire, simplifying the upgrade process. In addition, the PIL LED provides a significant reduction in maintenance and energy costs.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
- Energy-efficient LED replacement.
- Enhanced lighting control and exceptional light output.
- Rugged construction for durability.
- Utilizes high efficiency patented LED technology.
- Excellent color rendering.
- CCT – 6500K standard.
- Inspection situations requiring very high footcandles (up to 1,000 fc) and precise lighting control.
- 10 year limited warranty.
- Inspection Task
- Machinery Task
- Housing – Heavy-duty, 12 gauge (.080″ thick) 5052-H32 aluminum.
- Natural aluminum finish. Custom finish available upon request.
- Acrylic bottom lens sealed to faceplate, secured to housing with stainless hardware.
- Optics – High grade optical acrylic with custom beam-spread.
- LED Module – Three (3) LED modules.
- Driver and LED modules easily accessible. LED modules individually replaceable via plug-in connector ensuring easy serviceability.
- Driver – 24VDC constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming standard.
- Wiring – Internal factory wiring and pre-installed LED modules are factory tested to ensure luminaire performance and quality.
- Quick disconnect for easy maintenance.
- Complies with UL Std1598 /CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp and locations.