PowerGrove Horticultural LED Grow Light
PowerGrove is the premier horticultural LED grow light that provides optimal lighting during all plant growth cycles and improves total crop yields.
The PowerGrove maximizes your growing potential by utilizing a modular design, high output, and uniformity of intense full spectrum light. This LED grow light offers a leading spectral mix that’s not only ideal for all stages of plant growth, but will also produce higher yields and cultivate superior plant quality. PowerGrove offers growers the unique advantage of year-round production with less operational costs.
PowerGrove LED Grow Light Features
- Available in 1100 PPF and 2100 PPF models.
- High efficiency – Over 2.27 µmol/J
- High output – Over 2217 µmol/s
- Best-in-class proprietary LEDs specifically engineered for horticultural applications.
- Full spectrum mix for all stages of plant growth that promotes higher yields and cultivates superior plant quality.
- Modular design, dynamic control, and uniformity of light allows for scaling from smaller setups to large scale grows.
- Manufactured in Houston, Texas and backed by an industry leading 10-year warranty.
- Commercial Indoor Growing
- Growth Chambers
- Garden Centers
- Vertical Farming
- Hydroponic Installations
- Aeroponic Installations
- University/Research Facilities
Extruded aluminum profile provides superior thermal management for the LEDs, as well as a versatile structure for mounting. Anodized black for durability.
Driver/luminaire can be mounted by adjustable cable, chain, or customer supplied hardware. Adjustable cable or chain hardware is sold separately.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz drive; 347-480V 50/60Hz driver (0-10V dimming standard for both voltages). IP67 Rated.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Leading spectral mix that’s ideal for all stages of plant growth, will produce higher yields, and cultivate superior plant quality.
- Enhanced to perfectly match the chlorophyll absorption peaks to drive intense photosynthesis and obtain consistent growth.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for wet locations.
- BAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10-year warranty.