PowerGrove Horticultural LED
PowerGrove Horticultural LED is the premier horticultural LED grow light that provides optimal lighting during all plant growth cycles and improves total crop yields.
The PowerGrove Horticultural LED Grow Light maximizes your growing potential by utilizing a high output, and uniformity of intense full spectrum or split spectrum light. This LED grow light offers a leading spectral mix that’s not only ideal for all stages of plant growth but will also produce higher yields and cultivate superior plant quality. PowerGrove offers growers the unique advantage of year-round production with less operational costs. Perfect for commercial indoor farms and greenhouses.
Key LED Benefits
- Higher PAR per kilowatt hour (up to 2.27 μmol/J)
- High output (up to 3100 μmol/s)
- Ideal spectral mix for all stages of plant growth
- Excellent light uniformity to ensure higher yields
- Significant energy reduction compared to HPS
- Passively cooled without the need of a fan
PowerGrove Full Spectrum Lighting
- Increased saturation of light
- High intensity at every wavelength of visible and non-visible light.
- Meticulously optimized to perfectly match plants chlorophyll absorption peaks
- Increased ATP synthesis within the plant’s mitochondria.
- Tall Plants i.e.: cannabis, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.
PowerGrove Split Spectrum Lighting
- Smaller plants greenhouse
- Vital wavelength red and blue for shorter faster growth cycles
- Higher PPF values
- Maximizes crop cycles
- Short plants i.e.: Lettuces, cabbage, broccoli, etc.
PowerGrove LED Grow Light Features
- Available in 1100 PPF and 2100 PPF models.
- High efficiency – Over 2.27 µmol/J
- High output – Over 2217 µmol/s
- Best-in-class proprietary LEDs specifically engineered for horticultural applications.
- Full spectrum mix for all stages of plant growth that promotes higher yields and cultivates superior plant quality.
- Modular design, dynamic control, and uniformity of light allows for scaling from smaller setups to large scale grows.
- Manufactured in Houston, Texas and backed by an industry leading 10-year warranty.
- Commercial Indoor Growing
- Growth Chambers
- Garden Centers
- Vertical Farming
- Hydroponic Installations
- Aeroponic Installations
- University/Research Facilities
Extruded aluminum profile provides superior thermal management for the LEDs, as well as a versatile structure for mounting. Anodized black for durability.
Driver/luminaire can be mounted by adjustable cable, chain, or customer supplied hardware. Adjustable cable or chain hardware is sold separately.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz drive; 347-480V 50/60Hz driver (0-10V dimming standard for both voltages). IP67 Rated.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Leading spectral mix that’s ideal for all stages of plant growth, will produce higher yields, and cultivate superior plant quality.
- Enhanced to perfectly match the chlorophyll absorption peaks to drive intense photosynthesis and obtain consistent growth.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for wet locations.
- BAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10-year warranty.