PowerGrove LED Grow Light
PowerGrove LED grow Light is the premier horticultural LED grow light that provides optimal lighting during all plant growth cycles and improves total crop yields.
The PowerGrove LED Grow Light maximizes your growth potential by utilizing high power output and light uniformity of two proprietary full and split LED spectrums. This LED Horticultural grow light offers a leading spectral mix that’s not only ideal for all stages of plant growth, but will also produce higher yields and cultivate superior plant quality. PowerGrove offers growers the unique advantage of year-round production with less operational costs. Designed for absolute scalability, the PowerGrove can be configured for anything from the large commercial grow-house to the horticulture hobbyist.
Key LED Benefits
- Available in Full Spectrum (F) or Split Spectrum (S) models in three sizes
- Higher PAR per kilowatt-hour (up to 2.27 μmol/J)
- Powerful LED horticultural luminaire with cutting edge customizable accessories
- 2 Ideal spectral mixes for all stages of plant growth
- Allows for scaling of small to large grows
- Excellent light uniformity to ensure higher yields
- Significant energy reduction compared to HPS
- Passively cooled without the need of a fan
PowerGrove Full Spectrum Lighting
- Closest to natural sunlight
- Increases saturation of light
- High intensity at every wavelength of visible and non-visible light.
- Meticulously optimized to perfectly match plants chlorophyll absorption peaks
- Increased ATP synthesis within the plant’s mitochondria.
- Tall Plants i.e.: cannabis, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.
PowerGrove Split Spectrum Lighting
- Increases flowering in plants
- Shorter faster growth cycles using red and blue wavelengths
- Short plants i.e.: Lettuces, cabbage, broccoli, etc.
AVAILABLE in 3 sizes
- 2 ft x 4 ft
- 2 ft x 2 ft
- 4 in. x 4 ft for Continuous Run
- Indoor Growing
- Vertical Farming
- Hydroponic Installations
- Aeroponic Installations
- University/Research Facilities
- Living Walls
- Garden Centers
- GrowFlux Dimmer
- GrowFlux CO2 Microclimate Sensor
- GrowFlux Access Point
- Precision Scheduling for large scale installations
- Controls up to 50 single driver fixtures or 25 dual-driver fixtures
- IP66 water-resistant
- High-performance wireless connectivity
- CO2 Microclimate Sensor
- Measures environmental conditions:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Relative Humidity
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Generates high-resolution microclimate data
- Software API access requires GrowFlux paid subscription
CASAMBI Bluetooth Dimmer:
- Control PPF outputs
- Controls 1 dual-driver fixture, or 2 single-driver fixtures.
- Casambi enabled 2 channel 0-10V/DALI controller
- Universal 100- 277 VAC input voltage range
- Control one or two 0-10V controllable LED drivers
- Casambi CBU-A2D