Recessed Architectural Linear LED
The Recessed Architectural Linear LED (RAL LED) is a stylish, recessed linear luminaire designed to provide ambient lighting that is visually comfortable and without glare. Featuring construction that can be highly customized, the RAL LED provides flexibility for both new construction and retrofit applications. The Recessed Architectural Linear RAL LED offers your choice of hard or grid ceiling options and the unique capability to add return air slots. Its elegant, simplistic aesthetics accommodate office spaces, showrooms, retail spaces and other areas requiring linear accent lighting. As is with all XtraLight LED luminaires, the RAL LED is “controls ready” to incorporate virtually any network controls and building automation.
- An energy-efficient LED replacement for recessed linear fluorescent luminaires.
- Wide range of lengths and widths to fit any design requirements.
- Ideal for new construction or retrofit applications.
- Optional emergency battery available in 4 ft. and up.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Office Spaces
- Municipal Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Retail Spaces
- Show Rooms
- Hospitality Areas
- Corridor Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Display Areas
- Cove Lighting
- Linear Ambient Lighting
- Housing: 20 ga. steel, post painted white. Custom colors are available (consult factory).
- Optional air vent flange is post painted black.
- Frosted polycarbonate lens is standard; lift and shift design.
- Hard or grid ceiling mounting options available.
- Custom widths, lengths and continuous row mounting available (consult factory).
- LED Driver: 24VD Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming standard.
- LED modules individually replaceable via plug-in connectors ensuring easy serviceability.
- Best In Class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (min. 80 CRI).
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2.
- Suitable for damp locations.